Pages

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

An Introduction To K-Pop World!

Hi! As you might have known already, I'm just a new member of this site. And for days, I've been contemplating on what blog posts I would like to share to you guys. As I am a certified fan of K-Pop, I thought of writing about my favorite idols. Though I still love Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, Usher, and many more, K-pop singers have charming personalities that drawn me more to them. Yet, I may write something out of the blue and completely irrelevant to K-Pop here inevitably.

First things first, I love Girl's Generation or SNSD. I really don't like what Snoop Dogg dissing on the girls. Check out twitter photo below.



Well, here's what we've got to say to you Mr!


We're ready!

UPDATE: 


Mr. Snoop Dogg releases statement regarding the Tweet he made regarding popular girl group, SNSD. He said that no biscuits meant no ugly faces. Glad that he made it clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment